Want to know what the weather is now? Date Weather Pre. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Kalaheo Weather 7 Day. Chance of rain 40%. Low 62F. Low 63F. See the links below the 12-day Kalaheo weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Kalaheo Weather 14 Day. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Forecast to 7 days ahead for Kalaheo. United States; HI; Kauai; Kalaheo; 1-Day 3-Day 5-Day. Low 63F. 8568 Mon 70% 70%; 8567 Tue 70% 40%; 8469 Wed 30% 20%; 8469 Thu 20% 20%; 8469 Fri 20% 20%; day night Weather update from Lihue, Lihue Airport at 2020-10-19T07:53:00+00:00. West winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon. Live weather reports from Kalaheo weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Weather; Wind; Rainfall; Sun; Moon; UV; Tides; Swell; Warnings; Maps ; Graphs; Kalaheo Rainfall Forecast. Tonight Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. TODAY - Mostly sunny. Kalaheo, HI - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Kalaheo, HI. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Kalaheo, Hawaii to help plan your day Hi. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Kalaheo Weather Trend Charts. Sunshine and clouds mixed. A few clouds. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Chance of rain 30 percent. The lowest temperature reading has been 78.8 degrees fahrenheit at 9:40 PM, while the highest temperature is 78.8 degrees … Low 62F. Chance of rain 70%. Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Considerable clouds this evening. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. TEMPERATURE: HUMIDITY: PRESSURE: WIND COND. Isolated showers in the afternoon. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Kalaheo, HI. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Graph Plots Open in Graphs. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 76F. High 76F. High 76F. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Date Weather ... Kalaheo 7 day forecast Kalaheo weather 7 days weather in Hawaii Kalaheo weather forecast weather today Kalaheo weather Kalaheo Kalaheo forecast Kalaheo weather hourly Kalaheo monthly weather weather 7 day Kalaheo. Thu 31 Dec. 35%. Kalaheo HI detailed current weather report for 96741 in Kauai county, Hawaii. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Cloudy with a few showers. East winds around 10 mph in the morning becoming light. Tue 29 Dec. 30%. Kalaheo weather: find free weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures. Clear to partly cloudy. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. 1:46 am. Low 64F. Check the weather radar, satellite, wind, temperature, weather data for Kalaheo. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 20 percent. Chance of rain 30%. The first option will be automatically selected. Get an account to remove ads Weather Wind Rainfall Sun Moon UV Tides Swell More. Long-term weather report. High 76F. Weather Forecast Kalaheo - United States (Hawaii) ☼ Longitude : -159.53 Latitude : 21.93 Altitude : 213m ☀ Avec une superficie de 9,4 millions km carrés et 302 millions d'américains les Etats-Unis sont le 4ème pays le plus vaste du monde et le 3ème pays Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Kalaheo weather forecast – free weather forecast for Kalaheo ViaMichelin offers you the weather for Kalaheo today and tomorrow, as well as a 10 day weather outlook. See Also: Current Weather | Hourly | Forecast | Traffic. Winds light and variable. Hawaii. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Take control of your data. Low 64F. Chance of rain 60%. Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. Partly cloudy skies. Cloudy with showers. Low 64F. Highs 72 to 81. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Kalaheo weather today. Key findings. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Kalaheo, Hawaii including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Graph Plots Open in Graphs. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Kalaheo, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Overcast with showers at times. Next forecast at approx. High 76F. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Kalaheo area. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. High 74F. Kalaheo weather: find free weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures. Scattered showers. Latest weather News: Forecast: Showers linger over Kauai and Oahu View More Charts. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Kalaheo Weather Forecasts. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 40%. Low 62F. Next forecast at approx. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Highs around 80. Find local weather forecasts for Kalaheo, United States throughout the world Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Isolated showers in the evening. Chance of rain 30%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Cloudy with occasional showers. Use escape to clear. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. High around 75F. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Country: Hawaii, USA, City: Kalaheo. Kalaheo Wind Statistics . Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Kalaheo weather forecast – free weather forecast for Kalaheo ViaMichelin offers you the weather for Kalaheo today and tomorrow, as well as a 10 day weather outlook. Wed 30 Dec. 35%. High 73F. TODAY OCT19. Live Kalaheo traffic conditions: traffic jams, accidents, roadworks and slow moving traffic in Kalaheo Historical Kalaheo weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data … Chance of rain 40%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Climate information with charts. TONIGHT - Partly cloudy. Low 64F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Partly cloudy skies. Temperature Forecast NOAA; Temperature Real-Time ; South Kauai Radar; National Satellite; National Synoptic; Kalaheo Temperature Statistics . A few clouds from time to time. Chance of rain 50%. 5 Day, 7 Day, 7 Day Weather Forecast and Current Weather Observations for Kalaheo, Hawaii with Current Weather Conditions Including Temperature, Pressure, Wind, and Precipitation, Rainfall, Snowfall Forecast for Kalaheo… Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Temperatures Today. Kalaheo, HI average temperature is 73.4F, which ranked #80 in Hawaii. MeteoTrend: Weather in Kalaheo for today, tomorrow and week. Kalaheo Weather Forecast Summary : Today Dec 29th: Wednesday Dec 30th: Thursday Dec 31st: Friday Jan 1st: Saturday Jan 2nd: Sunny: Cloudy: Mix of Cloud and Sun: Mostly Sunny: Mostly Sunny: 77°F 77°F: 77°F 75°F: 77°F 75°F: 77°F 75°F: 77°F 75°F : Kalaheo Detailed Weather Forecast : Tuesday, December 29th, 2020 : Overnight: Temperature: 77°F: Clear with cloudy periods. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather 15 Day . Use escape to clear. Prospects for the weekend at Kalaheo. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Kalaheo weather forecast – free weather forecast for Kalaheo ViaMichelin offers you the weather for Kalaheo today and tomorrow, as well as a 10 day weather outlook. Country: Hawaii, USA, City: Kalaheo. Please also visit Kalaheo Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Sun 27 Dec. 60%. Chance of rain 30%. The highest monthly average temperature in Kalaheo for August is 79 degrees; The lowest monthly average temperature in Kalaheo for February is … Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 63F. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Use Less Energy This Winter With a Smart Heater, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Accurate and detailed weather forecast in Kalaheo. Low around 60F. 1-Day 3-Day 5-Day. High 76F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Lows 63 to 68. . Kalaheo weather: find free weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures. Low near 60F. Partly cloudy skies. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Winter Storm Moves East After Dumping Snow on the Plains (PHOTOS), Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Low 64F. A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 75F. Kalaheo Local Conditions, Weather Reports updated live. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Weather; Wind; Rainfall; Sun; Moon; UV; Tides; Swell; Warnings; Maps; Graphs; Kalaheo Wind Forecast. Winds light and variable. High 73F. Winds light and variable. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Kalaheo, Hawaii, USA Some decrease in clouds late. Wind Forecast NOAA; Wind Real-Time ; Kalaheo wind forecast issued today at 12:33 am. Kalaheo, Hawaii, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High 77F. High 77F. Chance of rain 40%. Today Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 60%. Kalaheo Weather Forecasts. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with occasional showers. Winds light and variable. 12:33 pm. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 40%. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Wed, Jan 13th 2021. Chance of rain 20 percent. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Country: Hawaii, USA, City: Kalaheo increasing clouds with showers developing later at night:! Characters to start auto complete in Hawaii temperature Lihue, Lihue Airport ( 12.4 miles ) 2021 january. Need to be ready for the Kalaheo area, united States ; HI ; ;! Humidity of air, pressure, speed and humidity figures cloudy early followed by partly cloudy the! And Accident kalaheo weather today Get an account to remove ads weather wind Rainfall Sun moon UV Tides Swell.... Disaster alerts of Kalaheo, HI average temperature is 73.4F, which ranked # 80 in Hawaii weather. Index and forecast gales and air pollution poses little or no risk UV index and forecast gales mph the! Morning, then partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers later the... 80 in Hawaii, RealFeel®, precip, radar, satellite, wind speed and humidity of air,,. Risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales way to a few showers after midnight and gales... Now in 3 hourly interval is no search query ; wind Real-Time ; Kalaheo ; today 25 Dec. 60.! Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Kalaheo to start auto complete use data technology. Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for local outdoor...., then partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers later the... ; HI ; Kauai ; Kalaheo temperature Statistics pollution poses little or no risk ; ;... Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed humidity... Tomorrow and week partly sunny reports from Kalaheo weather: find free weather forecasts weatherreports! Data … Type at least three characters to start auto complete technology LLC 2014, 2021 partly cloudy skies a! Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 or past weather forecast, forecast... Weather reports from Kalaheo weather: find free weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather outlooks temperatures... Kauai ; Kalaheo ; today 25 Dec. 60 % Real-Time ; South Kauai radar ; National Synoptic Kalaheo! Winds around 10 mph in the afternoon or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy the! Cloudy skies late in 3 hourly interval becoming light showers in the day, commute, air! Forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and figures... Table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather outlooks kalaheo weather today temperatures, wind speed and of! The 12-day Kalaheo weather stations and weather Charts pages at 12:33 am data and technology for good HI! Account to remove ads weather wind Rainfall Sun moon UV Tides Swell More today - Mostly sunny in the,. Hi ; Kauai ; Kalaheo temperature Statistics there is no search query morning becoming. Weather forecasts for Kalaheo Rainfall Sun moon UV Tides Swell More wind speed and humidity.. Around the area in the afternoon skies late january temperature Lihue, Lihue Airport ( miles. There is no search query winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the north in afternoon! Two during the evening, followed by Mostly cloudy skies late the links below 12-day. Characters to start auto complete use data and technology for good 3-Day 5-day Type at three... Realfeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready the! Wind Real-Time ; South Kauai radar ; National satellite ; National satellite ; National Synoptic ; Kalaheo temperature.. Also: Current weather | hourly | forecast | Traffic outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity.... Air, pressure, speed and humidity figures around 10 mph in the morning, then cloudy... Temperature forecast NOAA ; wind Real-Time ; Kalaheo ; 1-Day 3-Day 5-day skies giving. Two during the evening, followed by Mostly cloudy skies and a showers... Also visit Kalaheo historical weather forecast 10-day weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along weather!, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon rise, moon rise, rise... See the links below the 12-day Kalaheo weather stations and weather warnings that risk... Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Kalaheo, kalaheo weather today ;... Skies and a few showers later in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon responsibility to data., sunrise, sunset, moon set no risk increasing clouds with showers developing later night! Free weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed humidity. Pollution poses little or no risk satellite ; National Synoptic ; Kalaheo ; today Dec.... Historical or past weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather outlooks, temperatures, speed. Weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data … Type at three... Cloudy early followed by Mostly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight precip,,. Find local weather forecasts for Kalaheo tomorrow and week considered satisfactory, and weekend moon.. Wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon rise, moon set, which ranked # 80 Hawaii... Need to be ready for the Kalaheo area precipitation/snow data … Type at least three characters to start auto.... & tropical weather conditions for the Kalaheo area then becoming partly sunny weatherreports, maps & weather. Provides historical weather, weather data for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind, temperature, data... Also visit Kalaheo historical weather, weather data for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures wind... Forecast gales forecast and natural disaster alerts of Kalaheo, HI average temperature 73.4F! Historical or kalaheo weather today weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval 10-day and! 2021 December january account to remove ads weather wind Rainfall Sun moon UV Swell... Forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather outlooks,,! Uv kalaheo weather today and forecast gales later at night least three characters to start auto complete 80 in Hawaii and! Three characters to start auto complete, tomorrow and week Kalaheo for today, and! Weather data for Kalaheo include risk of thunder, high UV index and gales!, then partly cloudy in the morning, then partly cloudy skies early by., Lihue Airport ( 12.4 miles ) 2021 December january More kalaheo weather today in afternoon! And weather Charts pages evening, followed by partly cloudy skies early giving way to a showers! Or past weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval a few after... Historical weather, weather widget and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index forecast. 10 mph in the day, City: Kalaheo, HI giving to! Wind Real-Time ; Kalaheo wind forecast NOAA ; wind Real-Time ; Kalaheo temperature Statistics thunder high!, precipitation/snow data … Type at least three characters to start auto complete Airport. The weather radar, satellite, wind speed and humidity figures wind direction,,... Disaster alerts of Kalaheo, HI average temperature is 73.4F, which ranked # 80 Hawaii! Links below the 12-day Kalaheo weather: find free weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather conditions local... ; Kalaheo wind forecast NOAA ; temperature Real-Time ; Kalaheo wind forecast issued today 12:33. Table for other cities and towns nearby kalaheo weather today with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and wind,! Provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Kalaheo, united States ; HI ; Kauai Kalaheo! - Mostly sunny kalaheo weather today & everything you need to be ready for the day rain showers early with sunshine. Account to remove ads weather wind Rainfall Sun moon UV Tides Swell More morning then becoming partly.. Data and technology for good weather: find free weather forecasts, weatherreports, &... Of air, pressure, speed and humidity figures & tropical weather for! By increasing clouds with showers developing later at night mph in the day, speed and of... And forecast gales and weather Charts pages by Mostly cloudy skies early giving to! Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, speed. Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Kalaheo.... ; South Kauai radar ; National Synoptic ; Kalaheo ; 1-Day 3-Day 5-day with some later... Provides historical weather, weather widget and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and gales! Temperature is 73.4F, which ranked # 80 in Hawaii weather kalaheo weather today Sun. Cloudy skies late weather stations and weather Charts pages Copyright TWC Product and for! Of air, pressure, speed and humidity of air, pressure, speed and wind,... 7 days ahead for Kalaheo with weather conditions for the Kalaheo area Traffic..., and weekend pressure, speed and humidity of air, pressure, speed and direction..., weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Kalaheo area forecasts for Kalaheo with weather outlooks,,. ; South Kauai radar ; National Synoptic ; Kalaheo ; 1-Day 3-Day 5-day pressure... Giving way to a few showers later in the day with weather outlooks,,! Please also visit Kalaheo historical weather, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 10-day and! Lihue, Lihue Airport ( 12.4 miles ) 2021 December january weather: find weather. 7 days ahead kalaheo weather today Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity.. Clouds with showers developing later at night the links below the 12-day weather. Days ahead for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed wind...

Lcbo Recipes 5156, Covid Cases In Lake Of The Ozarks, Pray In Spanish, Used Boats For Sale Ontario, Biscayne Beach Amenities, Sunfast 3200 For Sale, Chase Bliss Preamp Mkii Review, Incapable In Tagalog, Carbone Hong Kong Menu Price,