Launch a Recess Business and bring “Play with His Purpose” to Your Hometown!
Turn your passion for faith, family, and fitness into your paycheck with Recess & Results!
The only Christian business opportunity focused on kids fitness, Recess & Results provides the education you need to become a certified + trusted kid’s fitness expert, and the resources and on-going business training necessary for success.
NEVER BEFORE SPECIAL OFFER! GET STARTED FOR JUST $49! (normally $249)
**Offer available for first 10 individuals only – act fast!
- A worshiping workplace with a business built around your values and operated on your schedule
- Certification and on-going education + business coaching making you a confident, trusted expert in kids + family fitness and a successful entrepreneur
- Our virtual certification option with at-home, self-paced study materials allow you to learn as your schedule permits
- Live Recess Rallies and certification workshops allow you interactive learning +fellowship opportunities
- Unlimited earning potential with license to teach all RR program formats at unlimited locations in your community.
- ZERO Royalties. You keep 100% of what you earn
- Minimal monthly partnership fee of $49 includes access to our VIP housing all the downloadable + web-based resources you need to successfully run your business (personalized RR webpage, all RR programs and curriculums, business + marketing resources, ongoing education calendar, and personalized business support)
- Christian culture, biblical inspiration and fellowship with other owners via our interactive virtual community and live “Recess Rallies”
- 2-year license agreement with option to renew
- Have you been searching for a worshiping workplace?
- Do you desire a faith + family focused career that allows you to exercise your passion for fitness?
- Dream of operating your own business but fear the large financial investment?
- Is God calling you to impact the lives of children?
- Are you looking to add kids fitness programming to your current business?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions RR may be the answer to your prayers! SECURE THIS SPECIAL OFFER TODAY!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Offer includes $49 start-up investment (billed today), and monthly VIP subscription of $49 / month (billed on the same day each month) via pay pal. VIP subscription can be cancelled at anytime you wish to discontinue your recess business.
Yes! I am interested
All Recess & Results partners and independent contractors agree to the following terms and agreement:
Recess& Results Certification:
Recess & Results offers Youth Movement Instructor training & certification for all Recess & Results® partners. Any individual leading Recess & Results® classes and teaching any Recess & Results® curriculums must hold a current Youth Movement Instructor Certification. Certification is valid for 2 years and includes 1 class curriculum. All other curricula and instructor resources are accessible via the virtual instructor portal (vip) for an additional fee. Certifications are non-transferable.
Recess & Results® Online Instructor Portal: Recess & Results® provides additional curricula and resources for Youth Movement Instructors via our virtual instructor portal. Access to the portal involves a recurring monthly membership fee. All members of the virtual instructor portal understand that all resources found in the virtual instructor portal are property of Recess & Results. Members agree to protect the Recess & Results trademark and copyright, promise not to share portal login information, and will not reuse, repurpose or resell Recess & Results resources accessed via the virtual instructor portal.
Recess & Results® Instructor (partner) Requirements:
Instructors must be 18 years of age, maintain a current CPR certification and comply with the following:
- Complete Recess & Results® Youth Movement Instructor certification course and certification exam scoring 70% or higher.
- Commit to completing 2 additional continuing education workshops specific to youth fitness per year.
- Hold a 2 or 4 year degree in health, exercise science, recreation, physical education, elementary education or related field, maintain an approved nationally recognized fitness certification (approved certifications include ACSM, AFAA,ACE, NASM, NSCA, NETA), and / or provide a resume and references showing significant youth experience.
- Recess & Results instructors must possess a clean criminal record and are willing to consent to background checks as requested by potential partnering facilities / organizations
- Instructors must attend a Recess & Results® instructor “refresher” workshop every two years to maintain certification and eligibility to teach Recess & Results® classes / curriculum and hold license and limited rights to the name and curricula
- It is the responsibility of an instructor to submit the materials documenting the above criteria.
Recess & Results® Youth Movement Instructor Responsibilities:
- Maintain current CPR + First Aide certification.
- Maintain Recess & Results Youth Movement Instructor certification.
- Inform Recess & Results® representative of all newly scheduled classes (to include dates, times and location) you wish to be listed on the website
- Utilize the Recess & Results® name and trademark when leading classes and teaching curriculum. Classes may not be re-named.
- Follow class outlines and curricula as provided by Recess & Results®, maintaining integrity, format, trademark, and copyright for the program.
- Make certain all Recess & Results class participants have a participation waiver and health history form on file prior to participation in class. Recess & Results® provides a both forms for instructors use via the vip.
- Represent Recess & Results® with the highest level of integrity at all times, referring to corporate office when necessary.
- Follow Recess & Results class safety guidelines, maintain liability insurance and / or accept sole responsibility for incidents that may occur during Recess & Results class in which they teach.
- Maintain physical ability to perform all responsibilities as it pertains to the Recess & Results® program
- Participants successfully completing the Youth Movement Instructor Certification will be granted rights to teach Recess & Results® classes for up to two years. Upon expiration of Youth Movement Instructor certification, these rights are revoked.
Trademark / Copyright:
- Youth Movement Instructors maintaining credentials as listed above are granted license and limited, non-exclusive rights to Recess & Results® copyright and trademark and are eligible to utilize and teach Recess & Results® classes and curricula. The Recess & Results® name must be used on any / all class schedules with trademark and copyright markings are included. Recess & Results® classes may not be renamed.
- Youth Movement Instructors are granted rights to teach Recess & Results® classes, use the “Recess & Results®” name in class title, and advertise as a “Recess & Results®” Youth Movement Instructor. Any other use of the Recess & Results™ name or logo must be approved by the corporate office
- Instructors promise to not reprint, copy and / or reproduce Recess & Results® classes, concept, and / or format.
- Instructors promise to uphold the integrity of the Recess & Results® program, refraining from sharing any Recess & Results® information with non-certified individuals or third parties.
- Every Youth Movement Instructor is an independent contractor and therefore sets their own schedule, rates, terms, agreements, etc. with the facilities you choose.
- Instructors are not employees of Recess & Results®, but rather hold the credentials to teach the Recess & Results® programs.