FAMILY WELLNESS FOR THE CHRISTIAN PARENT
Need more energy? 😫
Find yourself in the drive-through more often than you like to admit? 🍟
Eager to exercise but always “starting on Monday”? 😬
No time for the gym and wishing there was a better way?
Committed to your family’s health + wellness but not sure where to start? 🤔
Curious what God’s word says about wellness? 💗🙏
We have answers!
THE WORD ON WELLNESS
This 10-week interactive course was designed by Christian moms for the Christ-centered parent who is overwhelmed with ALLLLL the wellness information out there and is ready to focus on the timeless, never changing, Gold-standard…. God’s word on wellness.
From the comfort of your couch, this virtual (yet interactive), easy to digest program you offer tools + techniques that will allow you to:
- Understand key biblical teachings on health + wellness and how to EASILY apply them to your life today
- Create a 3-step morning routine that fuels your family with joy and intention for the day ahead (mindset?)
- Intentionally strengthen your body, mind, and spirit through simple meal planning and timeless dinner table traditions
- Create a LASTING healthy lifestyle focused on loving the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength
- Strong, confident, and rested parents! As parents we set the tone for our families. It is important for us to find our rest in Jesus… to reset ourselves every so often, and to be open to learning new techniques that allow us to run our homes most effectively.
- Happier, healthier families! At RR we care about the entire family – bodies, minds, and spirits. We believe families that pray + play together, stay together and we want to help make certain you take on life together as your strongest selves. We understand wellness can be a BIG, INTIMATING concept, and we are here to make it SIMPLE and FUN (yes, we said FUN).
- Strong(er) disciples filled with energetic enthusiasm for their God-given purpose… no matter what their age or life stage.
Throughout these 10 weeks, you will gain education and participate in simple yet life-changing actives that will help you + your family achieve optimal wellness and realize your fullest potential in Christ.
TOOLS + RESOURCES:
- Tip sheets that keep everything you are learning simple, straightforward, and easy to implement
- Family challenges and activities that educate and build healthy habits in an entertaining way
- Live “cooking with kids” demo
- Interviews and panel Q&A with experts to include Pediatrician, Psychologist, Youth Pastor, Teacher, Kids + Family Fitness Specialist, and Nutritionist
- Closed community allowing you to connect with other families, swap recipes, gain ideas, participate in fun contests, and win PRIZES
- 1-1 video (or phone) coaching allowing you personalized insight for your family, easily scheduled based on your availability via the click of a link
- Unlimited email coaching
- 2 emails / week outlining key concepts, happenings, and resources to help you stay on track
- Optional text message reminders / check-ins
The great news?? We take the guesswork out, combining the overwhelming amount of education and information out there and SMASHING it all together in a KISS (keeping – it – super – simple) wrapped in God’s word. We know you have enough going on – let us do the hard research while you reap the benefits.
Even better?? We give you all the tools you need to make family wellness ENTERTAINING. You see, we know that change can be hard, and we to get your family engaged it MUST be exciting!
Some weeks are seemingly more simple than others, but all are important to the process.
At the end of this 10 week program, you and your family will be HAPPILY:
- Drinking more water and less sugary sodas / juice
- Eating breakfast regularly
- Exchanging IPad, pods, phones and other e-devices for entertaining exercise
- Making sensible snack choices
- Eating more veggies
- Sleeping more soundly
- Intentionally scheduling priorities, and finding peace in downtime
- Communicating, laughing, and engaging in family dynamics with confidence 🙂
Week 1: The WORD on Wellness: “What is wellness?”
Week 2. The morning routine: Praise, Pancakes, and Priorities
Week 3. (Life-giving) Water
Week 4: Family Nutrition 101
Week 5: Intentional meal planning simplified
Week 6: Technology: The good, the bad, and the ugly
Week 7. Entertaining Exercise for the entire family
Week 8. Communication: Table talk, car conversations, vision boards
Week 9. Rest: Boredom and Sleep
Week 10. Recap + Rewards
FALL 2019 Group CLOSED. (currently in Session)
—> Join our next group lead by RR Founder Beth Vazquez starting Jan 2020.
GIVE THE GIFT OF WELLNESS! Buy 1, Give 1 if registered by Oct. 1st, 2019.
**Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!