FAMILY WELLNESS COACHING FOR THE CHRISTIAN PARENT
Feeling stretched too thin, tired, overwhelmed? 😫
Desire deeper conversations with your kids but not sure where to start? 🤷
Find yourself in the drive-through more often than you like to admit? 🍟
Want to exercise but “starting on Monday”? 😬
Committed to health + wellness but not even sure exactly what that means? 🤔
Do you just need more Jesus? 💗🙏
Parenting is messy.
It is hard.
And ALL parents constantly wonder if they are getting it right.
This 10-week interactive course was designed by Christian moms for the Christ-centered parent who is overwhelmed by the weight of the world – desperately trying to keep it together (i.e. faking it till they hopefully make it) yet feeling less than quite often.
That was me.
Whether it was the pressure of my corporate job, a new baby, the blended family, wanting to be the perfect wife, serving the community, church, kids schedules, the house … (forget about exercise or taking care of myself), I constantly felt tugged at and as though there wasn’t enough of me to go around. As a result, I didn’t believe anyone got the best version of me and I constantly felt as though I was failing – yet I never wanted anyone to see it so I pressed on feeling isolated and alone.
Then something amazing happened.
I found GOD’s GRACE.
And I began extending it more freely to others… including my husband and my kids.
And along with that I found a village of amazing Christ-centered mommas just like me. We found strength in numbers, a comfort in knowing we are not alone. We vulnerably shared “mom-ents”, taking “real world” advice from other moms in the trenches, and then putting those tips the test in our own homes.
I realized I hit the jackpot and I knew so many other families out there needed these tried and true, real-life mom tested (not just fancy research and textbook) tips + insights just like I did.
So I took my 15+ years of fitness experience and education, my own wife + mom + bonus mom experience, the tips of all the amazing mommas around me and a whole lot of Jesus and packaged it with a pretty little bow to share with all of you!
In this program you will find the tools + techniques that will allow you to:
- Understand key biblical teachings on health + wellness and how to EASILY apply them to your life today
- Create a 3-step morning routine that fuels your family with joy and intention for the day ahead (mindset?)
- Intentionally strengthen your body, mind, and spirit through simple meal planning and timeless dinner table traditions
- Create a LASTING healthy lifestyle focused on loving the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength
It is our goal that this program would help to build:
- Strong, confident, and rested parents! As parents we set the tone for our families. It is important for us to find our rest in Jesus… to reset ourselves every so often, and to be open to learning new techniques that allow us to run our homes most effectively.
- Happier, healthier families! At RR we care about the entire family – bodies, minds, and spirits. We believe families that pray + play together, stay together and we want to help make certain you take on life together as your strongest selves. We understand wellness can be a BIG, INTIMATING concept, and we are here to make it SIMPLE and FUN (yes, we said FUN).
- Strong(er) disciples filled with energetic enthusiasm for their God-given purpose… no matter what their age or life stage.
Throughout these 10 weeks, you will gain education and participate in simple yet life-changing exercises that will help you + your family achieve optimal wellness and realize your fullest potential in Christ.
You will have access to:
- Tip sheets that keep everything you are learning simple, straightforward, and easy to implement
- Family challenges and activities that educate and build healthy habits in an entertaining way
- Live “cooking with kids” demo
- Interviews and panel Q&A with experts to include Pediatrician, Psychologist, Youth Pastor, Teacher, Kids + Family Fitness Specialist, and Nutritionist
- Closed community allowing you to connect with other families, swap recipes, gain ideas, participate in fun contests, and win PRIZES
- 1-1 video (or phone) coaching allowing you personalized insight for your family, easily scheduled based on your availability via the click of a link
- Unlimited email coaching
- 2 emails / week outlining key concepts, happenings, and resources to help you stay on track
- Optional text message reminders / check-ins
The great news?? We take the guesswork out, combining the overwhelming amount of education and information out there and SMASHING it all together in a KISS (keeping – it – super – simple). We know you have enough going on – let us do the hard research, you reap the benefits.
Even better?? We give you all the tools you need to make family wellness ENTERTAINING. You see, we know that change can be hard, but we also know it can be exciting!
Some weeks are seemingly more simple than others, but all are important to the process.
At the end of this 10 week program, you and your family will be HAPPILY:
- Drinking more water and less sugary sodas / juice
- Eating breakfast regularly
- Exchanging IPad, pods, phones and other e-devices for entertaining exercise
- Making sensible snack choices
- Eating more veggies
- Sleeping more soundly
- Intentionally scheduling priorities, and finding peace in downtime
- Communicating, laughing, and engaging in family dynamics with confidence 🙂
Family Wellness Christ-Centered Coaching 10-Week Program Overview
Week 1: Introduction week: “What is wellness?” + getting to know you
Week 2. The morning routine: Praise, Pancakes, and Priorities
Week 3. Happily hydrated
Week 4: Family Nutrition 101
Week 5: Intentional meal planning (simplified): increasing veggies, snack attack
Week 6: Technology: The good, the bad, and the ugly
Week 7. Entertaining Exercise the entire family will enjoy
Week 8. Communication: Table talk, car conversations, vision boards
Week 9. Rest: Boredom and Sleep
Week 10. Recap + Rewards
Register before July 15th and receive BONUS GUIDE: Staying Healthy on Vacation, realistic tips from realistic moms
Join our next group lead by RR Founder Beth Vazquez starting Aug 4th, 2019. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Free Activity Chart!
* These fields are required.