Launch a Recess Business in Your Hometown!
RR Owners lead Recess programs at partnering locations in their community, literally getting PAID TO PLAY on a schedule they set for themselves.
- the stay-at-home mom needing flexibility and fellowship
- the school teacher wanting to make extra money
- the fitness professional looking to define their niche
- the youth ministry leader desiring to expand their reach + impact
START YOUR RECESS BUSINESS FOR JUST $249! Recess & Results offers:
- Certification and on-going education making you a confident, trusted expert in kids + family fitness.
- Personalized business coaching guaranteeing your success as an entrepreneur.
- Unlimited earning potential with license to teach both Recess & Results and Rejoice at Recess programs, earning an average of $30-$50 / class (8 week sessions).
- Opportunity to maximize income by filling open days with pop-up play-dates and birthday parties (one-time events).
- Flexible schedule. You choose when and where you teach, and you can take your kids to class with you.
- ZERO Royalties. You keep 100% of what you earn.
- Minimal monthly partnership fee of $49 includes access to your Virtual Instructor Portal (personalized RR webpage, all RR programs and curriculum, business + marketing resources, ongoing education calendar, and personalized business support)
- Fellowship with other RR owners across the country via our private online community and in-person recess rallies
- 2-year license agreement with option to renew
Is Recess & Results right for you?
- Have you been searching for a worshiping workplace?
- Do you desire a faith + family focused career that allows you to exercise your passion for fitness?
- Dream of operating your own business but fear the large financial investment?
- Is God calling you to impact the lives of children?
- Are you looking to add kids fitness programming to your current business?
If you answered “YES!” to any of these questions you have come to the right place – Start your recess business today!
Yes! I am interested
All Recess & Results partners and independent contractors agree to the following terms and agreement:
Recess& Results Certification:
Recess & Results offers Youth Movement Instructor training & certification for all Recess & Results® partners. Any individual leading Recess & Results® classes and teaching any Recess & Results® curriculums must hold a current Youth Movement Instructor Certification. Certification is valid for 2 years and includes 1 class curriculum. All other curricula and instructor resources are accessible via the virtual instructor portal (vip) for an additional fee. Certifications are non-transferable.
Recess & Results® Online Instructor Portal: Recess & Results® provides additional curricula and resources for Youth Movement Instructors via our virtual instructor portal. Access to the portal involves a recurring monthly membership fee. All members of the virtual instructor portal understand that all resources found in the virtual instructor portal are property of Recess & Results. Members agree to protect the Recess & Results trademark and copyright, promise not to share portal login information, and will not reuse, repurpose or resell Recess & Results resources accessed via the virtual instructor portal.
Recess & Results® Instructor (partner) Requirements:
Instructors must be 18 years of age, maintain a current CPR certification and comply with the following:
- Complete Recess & Results® Youth Movement Instructor certification course and certification exam scoring 70% or higher.
- Commit to completing 2 additional continuing education workshops specific to youth fitness per year.
- Hold a 2 or 4 year degree in health, exercise science, recreation, physical education, elementary education or related field, maintain an approved nationally recognized fitness certification (approved certifications include ACSM, AFAA,ACE, NASM, NSCA, NETA), and / or provide a resume and references showing significant youth experience.
- Recess & Results instructors must possess a clean criminal record and are willing to consent to background checks as requested by potential partnering facilities / organizations
- Instructors must attend a Recess & Results® instructor “refresher” workshop every two years to maintain certification and eligibility to teach Recess & Results® classes / curriculum and hold license and limited rights to the name and curricula
- It is the responsibility of an instructor to submit the materials documenting the above criteria.
Recess & Results® Youth Movement Instructor Responsibilities:
- Maintain current CPR + First Aide certification.
- Maintain Recess & Results Youth Movement Instructor certification.
- Inform Recess & Results® representative of all newly scheduled classes (to include dates, times and location) you wish to be listed on the website
- Utilize the Recess & Results® name and trademark when leading classes and teaching curriculum. Classes may not be re-named.
- Follow class outlines and curricula as provided by Recess & Results®, maintaining integrity, format, trademark, and copyright for the program.
- Make certain all Recess & Results class participants have a participation waiver and health history form on file prior to participation in class. Recess & Results® provides a both forms for instructors use via the vip.
- Represent Recess & Results® with the highest level of integrity at all times, referring to corporate office when necessary.
- Follow Recess & Results class safety guidelines, maintain liability insurance and / or accept sole responsibility for incidents that may occur during Recess & Results class in which they teach.
- Maintain physical ability to perform all responsibilities as it pertains to the Recess & Results® program
- Participants successfully completing the Youth Movement Instructor Certification will be granted rights to teach Recess & Results® classes for up to two years. Upon expiration of Youth Movement Instructor certification, these rights are revoked.
Trademark / Copyright:
- Youth Movement Instructors maintaining credentials as listed above are granted license and limited, non-exclusive rights to Recess & Results® copyright and trademark and are eligible to utilize and teach Recess & Results® classes and curricula. The Recess & Results® name must be used on any / all class schedules with trademark and copyright markings are included. Recess & Results® classes may not be renamed.
- Youth Movement Instructors are granted rights to teach Recess & Results® classes, use the “Recess & Results®” name in class title, and advertise as a “Recess & Results®” Youth Movement Instructor. Any other use of the Recess & Results™ name or logo must be approved by the corporate office
- Instructors promise to not reprint, copy and / or reproduce Recess & Results® classes, concept, and / or format.
- Instructors promise to uphold the integrity of the Recess & Results® program, refraining from sharing any Recess & Results® information with non-certified individuals or third parties.
- Every Youth Movement Instructor is an independent contractor and therefore sets their own schedule, rates, terms, agreements, etc. with the facilities you choose.
- Instructors are not employees of Recess & Results®, but rather hold the credentials to teach the Recess & Results® programs.