5 Ways for your family to be active during National Physical Fitness and Sports Month!
- Bubble bonanza! Fun for all ages! If you are looking for a simple activity sure to capture kids attention (especially littles) and get them moving, look no further than a bottle of bubbles!
- Bike to school! National walk / bike to school day was May 10th. Missed it? No problem! Round up some neighborhood friends and repeat this on your own!
- Family game night! Check out previous blog posts for ideas or fall back on some old time favorites of ours: Twister, Charades, or Simon Says.
- Park playdate! Invite friends to meet you at a local park for some free play and a friendly game of kickball!
- Download our Activity Chart! Earn 100 points, post a picture to our FB page and earn a recess reward! Get your free download here: http://recessandresults.com/shop/
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been purchased at a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body.”